About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

All my eyes can see is what they know.

     Today I am fasting. I've got good self control on my mind and I am ready... no more sadness..over DT. I am moving on. Today is a good day. I feel like things are moving forward. I have forgiven him. Besides there are so many cute guys at work. But a promise I made to myself is to not shit where I eat. Meanings only platonic relationships for the people I work with. No sexual relationships. The girls there are skinny. So it pushes me that much more. I've been drinking water all day. I get free soda at work but I refuse to drink it! Only water for me all the fatties can have the sodas. Today at work this hot co worker (who I went to high school with) asked me what happened to my wrist because I had it wrapped in a cloth cast ( to hide my cuts). To my surprise I quickly made up a lie and said I fell out of a tree. He laughed and told me I should lie and say I got into a fight or something more creative. So cute..........Silhouette DON'T shit where you eat!!!- I will just keep telling myself this.

     I don't think Military Man A is going to be in my life much longer. I need to get him to buy me a ticket first then. Before he quietly steps out of my life. I really kind of liked him too. We have similar music taste and music means a lot to me and he nailed it. He has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. Blonde hair isn't really my type but I let this go because he has these lushes lips that I want to kiss. I want so badly to have a boy to call my own but there are so many other things I need to focus on. My job is number one right now and school especially because finals are coming up. I have so many test I have to pass before I even get to be a waitress at work studying right now for the test tomorrow. Wish me luck on the test tomorrow. I will need it.

Night Ladies.
<3

4 comments:

  1. Argh.... so hard not to shit where you eat. We don't really eat anyway, right? So it should be okay to shit wherever?

    yeah, i have that same problem. Never works out for me, just causes awkwardness.

    Glad things are looking up for you, good luck on your fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I do study Spanish. But I kind of s*ck. I'm from Belgium, Europe. I speak flemish/dutch. No Spanish accent thus. Thnx for your comments they brighten my day. :) And don't let a man keep you down. You'll come across the perfect one one day. Untill then enjoy your live as a single. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your fast went well. Also hope the test goes well.
    <3xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I smiled when you talked about Military Man A :). Hope things will get better and better , dear! Goodlurx for the fasting.

    ReplyDelete