About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Monday, April 11, 2011

I was afraid to be alone..but now I'm scared thats how I like to be.

      Yesterday I trained with Mr.Mchottypants himself (the boy I went to school with) he trained me for work basically I followed him around for an hour. I even got to take a tables order. I didn't do to bad at it either. He kept asking me if I was okay when I would carry a tray full of drinks to a table.. I'm not sure if he cared or if he didn't want me to mess up his tables drinks and possibly loose tip money. Whatever it was he is so hot. He played football in high school and is still so built from it. I am so small(height wise) compared to him. Which doesn't take much because I am only 5 ft. 1 inch. He stands so tall and strong next to me.

     At the pool yesterday I drank entirely too much and drunk-dialed a lot of people. Military man a was included in that list along with my booty calls. He was talking to me a lot yesterday but I didn't get to post about it. Today not so much.. I don't even remember what I said. This could be bad. After drunk dialing him I broke into my moms new boyfriends car (who is also a police officer) and sat in the back until they came back from having dinner. It was unlocked but basically I broke in.. hehe. What can I say..his car had that new car smell. Betty(aka drunken alter ego) just had to break the rules. Anyways I decided that night that I didn't like my moms new boyfriend he seemed uncomfortable with how me and my sister LS were acting. When all of my sisters and I get together its like the show The Kardashians.

We are wild and loud and perverted. We grab each others boobs and slap each others vaginas we are weird sisters. But when I can tell someone is judging my family I hate them. Thus I hate my mothers new boyfriend. So I got into my car angry and drove away. I....well Betty decided she wanted to swing. So I went to the park and swang for a while then decided to hide my keys from myself so I could text people asking them to come pick me up. I was so lonely and even contemplated floating away off the dock. After falling off of the jungle gym I was too bruised and sore to enjoy the park so I went on a scavenger hunt for my car keys. After finding them I got really depressed and drove to the boat drop off and called my good friend K. Told her about my thoughts of suicide and she called the police. Good thing after I got off the phone with her I drove home. I now have a voice mail for the cops on my phone telling me to call them. I hate feeling so lonely and so depressed. I hate to say it but I don't know how much longer I can last. I just want this period to come and go. This is too much for me to handle.

     I was fasting today but had to eat bread because my stomach was killing me from my hang over. I thought I should just curl up and die then, after eating a piece of toast I felt much better. I keep going outside to sit in the sun because I remember my therapist once told me dark lighting may depress me and that I should sit in the sun when I get depressed. It didn't work. I waited and waited it was beautiful outside but all I could think about is how I don't fit into this beautiful world.

      I won't lie I want Chinese food and if I had money to get some I would but saving for the apartment is more important to me right now. I am so bloated it looks like I'm pregnant.

Sorry for the scattered post. I'm just feeling a little down.









4 comments:

  1. Please dont give up! I care so much! No matter what decisions you make I am here for you! Be strong. Go to the therapist if need be, make your life count. You are worth it. It may not feel like it at times, but you are. *hugs* These dark times shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hug to you Ms. Silhouette. Please hang in there, I promise to try my best if you will. Things are going to get better, really they will. Just keep doing whatever you have to do to keep on. I'm here for you if you need to talk about anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not all bad out there. Don't give up... I care... And a lot of others here do too.

    Also when you're have been drinking to much you should drink loads and loads and loads of water before you go to sleep and then when you wake up too. You feel miserable because your brains are dehydrated... It's true... I swear it helps.

    I like the pictures in your blog...

    Hold on and if you need someone to talk to I will listen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love, it will get better.
    You are so, so beautiful. Please try and remember that this world is beautiful only because of you.
    You might be lost in the woods right now, but I promise you will find a way out. You just have to keep on going. I'm glad you have so many people you can call, let me know if you want another one. <3 x

    ReplyDelete