About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Its a BEAUTIFUL day :)

     Good Morning gorgeous people. It is a beautiful day outside today...and I haven't even been outside yet.:)
If you can't already tell I am in a super spectacular mood.....BECAUSE I hit my second goal weight. I am kind of disappointed though. I realized it took me basically 5 months to loose ONLY 10 lbs(4.54kgs)..I am assuming it was due to all the binges without purging and time I took away from ana to...be healthy.. haha. Which is not acceptable. Anyways with this promise I made to myself to have a binge free spring, I am hoping the weight will come off. No more healthy eating from now on. Its all about fasting and restriction. This is how my life will be until I hit my goal. This was short and sweet now I will go eat my egg. Restriction day! Oh and also I am allowing myself a smoothie because there is a possibility that I will be a drunk mess tonight and turn into my drunk alter ego...Betty. I feel like Betty is my evil twin or something.
Toodalo.















5 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!! You are such an inspiration. Think Thin Thoughts!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! *throws confetti* Sometimes the evil twin just has to come out and get some air... have lots of fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats darling!!!!!♥♥♥ i'm happy that you are happy =)

    p.s. goodluck on your fasting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, especially that before and after! I literally said "whoa!" but in my head, because Greg is napping on the couch a few feet away (don't worry, it's at a strange angle. He can't see what I'm reading)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, I am fasting Monday to whenever. Wanna be fast Buddies?

    ReplyDelete