About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I want you to take over control

     So this weekend didn't turn out how I intended. I didn't eat eggs. I ended up eating sushi and other things. Its almost impossible for me to turn down sushi. Especially when its free sushi provided by my friend K (who is a stripper and just looking to throw away money). From the weekends food I gained 3lbs (1.36kgs). Yesterday I fasted the entire day but came night I caved in, to this stupid but oh so delicious rice. Some how I still lost weight though. Today I fasted all day and this morning I weighed 161lbs(73.03kgs) BUT I just weighed myself now and I weigh 159 lbs(72.12kgs) YAY out of the sick sixties. Moving on to the fat fifties. 

     Today I signed my lease. I have a plan c if I don't make enough money. I have a feeling I might loose followers from saying this but my plan c is dancing. Lets be honest about this respectful term called dancer. The dancer I am talking about is the let me stick my but in your face and shake it for a $50 dancer not the let me honorably twirl on stage dancer. I know its wrong but the other night after a failed suicide attempt. I knew I had to get out of here. Away from my father. I love him so very much but he is suffocating me. If I have to I will sell my body not have sex or anything sexual but dance for money. I have been dancing since I was little so I am very flexible. This is only a plan c. Plan A is that I make the money. Plan B is that I use a credit card. Plan C is the regretful dancing. Nothing has to be more painful then sore cut wrist. I will sell my soul for rent just to get away from my beloved father.  I need this freedom, I need this life away from my father that all my siblings have but me. No one understands my pain. He is a stressed man who is very bitter. Everyday he curses my mother for leaving him. She was smart to get out, and now I will be too. That sounds terrible but I have to.

     This weekend my sister YS who's husband is in the military let me speak to one of her husbands military friends who thought I was hot on the phone. Needless to say we've been talking and I convinced him to buy me a plane ticket to go see my sister. He hasn't bought it yet but he promised and I believe him because he is genuine. He told me he wants to take me dancing one night. He is so sweet. I am not sure what to call him or if he is going to be important in my life or not so we will just call him (for now) Military Man A. I am supposed to fly there after my semester at school ends on may 13th. So some time after that I should be going to see my sister and my military man a. I want to be at least 150lbs (68.04kgs) by then.
We will see. I don't have any plans as to how I will do this. Just some simple fasting. Then of course restricting. So I will fast tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday. Oh and also J and I have still been talking about stupid shit. But I kinda like that were actually talking and not using each other for sex. Which is how our relationship usually goes. I feel like I am starting to get to know him and of course the down side of this is I am starting to like him. Once again. Stupid girl, will you ever learn? I just love his personality, he is not nice at all but that is what I love. I love ass holes. There must be something in the water because my friend K can only pick assholes too. I weighed myself just now because of how anal I am and I weigh 160lbs(72.57kgs) Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to bed -_-










6 comments:

  1. I'm glad the attempt was failed! I would miss not hearing from you.

    Whenever I'm low on money I immediately start contemplating becoming a stripper so I'm not shaming you at all. I'm going to take pole dancing classes this summer.

    I too, am only interested in men who treat me badly. I think our whole generation is like that. My whole family is anyway. I hope you find something special in your new and budding relationships.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very glad the attempt failed. Keep your hopes up, you'll succeed in getting away from your father. I wouldn't judge you either if you had to resort to stripping, just please take care of yourself. Don't let yourself fall in with people who will hurt you more.

    I always love your thinspo btw.

    xxlove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the failed suicide... darling! what the f*** were you thinking? hehe... please don't ever ever do that again, okay? love yah!

    yay for the lost weights too!!! so proud of you hun! don't worry, you'll reach your goal SOON! haha :)

    p.s. i agree with Colours.True... please, please take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it was failed too. Think of all you have to look forward to right now! Moving out, losing weight and maybe a new boy! Congrats on losing the weight!! You'll be at 150 in no time you can do it :)
    If you were a dancer you'd probably burn a lot of calories at work! Getting paid to workout is just killing two birds with one stone.
    love the thinspo
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, you must stay strong. Moving out will be good. Can you move in with a friend first? If you can dance, go for it. I long for the confidence to sell my body, instead I sign up for every experiment going to bring in enough cash to pay the rent.
    Good luck my love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... I'm glad it failed. I mean, I don't know you. I never comment. But I do like reading your blog. And I think dancing is kinda cool. In a bad - girl kinda way. Anyway lots of love? (can you give lots of love to someone you don't really know?)

    ReplyDelete