About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick and simple

Hello my loves sorry for the no comments or post. I've been super busy with work. I like it and I'm making lots of money..YAY!! :) I will have a full post tomorrow. I just weighed myself and its midnight and I weigh 159 lbs(72.12kgs). I haven't fasted in forever, I guess all the running around and dancing I do at work has really had its affects on my body positive and negative. My feet are killing me. Every night I literally limp to my door, limp upstairs, limp out of my clothes and into bed. Its RI-DIC-U-LOUS!!!!!!  Anyways I have to go eat now. Fast plans are coming soon. Tomorrow I will think of how long of a fast I will do.

<3 FATASS

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're liking your work! Having something like that must be helpful and feel so rewarding! Also congratulations on the weight!! <3<3
    xx love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm really happy you are having fun with work :) stay smiling, silhouette! love yah!

    ReplyDelete