About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Award :)

Awarded to me by Ashley and A girl with tiny intentions  :). Thank you girls. Although I believe I am undeserving of any kind of award right now I will accept. Haha

1. I am very clumsy. It's odd though because I was in ballet for a while and I was graceful while I danced but clumsy all other ways.

2. I have commitment issues. I dated a boy for 4 years and I haven't had a real relationship in 3 years since we broke up. But I feel like I could be ready for a relationship...possibly..not.

3. I love to sing. I sing all the time and I took lessons for 5 years. People tell me I'm good but I often wonder if I am that girl that everyone tells she can sing and she believes it and really shes a tone deaf glass breaking singer. I hope that's not me.

4. I used to be a hardcore, holy rolling, tongue speaking, religious freak, christian girl. I was so dedicated but 3 years into being so dedicated I realized I was in a cult. Haha...

5. I used to write for a christan magazine.

6. I have never had sex with someone I was in a real relationship with (a.k.a boyfriend/girlfriend shit).. I regret it too.

7. I take adderall for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. When I don't take my pills I am wild and I don't think before I speak. Not taking my adderall also makes me eat the house.


Okay the ten I give this too :)

1.Haze - this girl has such an artistic blog and leaves such uplifting comments.
2.Lou- her post are always so detailed and it makes me feel like I'm there with her haha :)
3.Dylphe- she is always understanding and tells you like it is. Which I like.
4.Nessa- I enjoy her talks about poop and good sense of humor
5.White Skinny Angel - I love her provocative thinspo and her french slang
6. Mrs. Donae- She has such a funny and inspiring blog
7.OnMyWay- I love how honest and detailed her blog is.
8.Zane -Always has good advice and inspirational post
9.Aria- she inspires me to work out more and always has nice comments
10.Colours True - Love her detailed post and awesome thinspo

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    Stay strong gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be in one of those churches too! I would preach and everything! We have a lot of the same interests. viva ballet y singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx doll!! I adore your blog as well and COMGRATS!!

    hehe..I LOVE your facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, love your blog! Thank you for sharing yourself with us. Love, love.

    ReplyDelete