About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I love this light headed feeling.

I feel like I'm walking on air. I feel paper thin, but I'm not. I have to think real.
I did pretty good today I fasted all day long and my friend insisted I eat dinner with her. I didn't fight it. I didn't even mutter no. Not once, not at all. She promised it would be healthy she knows about my e.d. so she always says things are "healthy". To my surprise it was healthy, Kashi pizza. I just looked up the calorie count and it was 435 calories. I worked off 500 calories at the gym no wonder I feel so woozy.

I cannot wait to go to Miami for spring break, I might not have the "beach body" I want but I will get the break I have earned. School is hard but somehow I'm keeping up.
Going to shower and do homework now. I'm doing my research paper on abortion but secretly wish I was doing it on eating disorders. I'm not brave enough!















4 comments:

  1. Beeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful pictures! Hugs and kisses and all that jazz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove feeling lightheaded too, it's proof of doing something. that's a beautiful thing!! i love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dizziness is like the holy spirit alighting on your head and blessing you with thin and forgiveness. I hope that didn't offend you. That is a terrible way to introduce oneself.

    Love the pictures! I hope you enjoy your paper anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the thinspro and you are going to love Miami!
    Visit South Beach, Little Havana (my hood lol),
    and South Miami even, please visit Bayside too, they have boat rides past famous ppl houses, yay stalking jk!

    ReplyDelete