About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Florida was fun but now its time for some serious recovering!

     Alcohol encourages a different side of me. A more brave and bitchy side. One who thinks she can take down any woman or man. And dance with any guy no matter how hot. One who likes to be naked at any time and in front of whoever. This side of me I like to call Betty. Formally named by a friend who thought I looked like Betty Page. She said I reminded her of Betty Page because I have dark hair and wear red lipstick.




Now if I can achieve this beautiful body.

     Lets just start out with some bad news. I gained 7 lbs (3.18kgs). Which isn't as bad as I thought but its still bad. I didn't do my whole only eat one meal a day thing. It was so hard when people in my room were making me breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. No, no excuses I failed myself and lost that control I crave.


     Back to the slightly good news. I got wild. I am kind of ashamed but I was not caught on camera once. I didn't let myself be. I have my classiness to uphold and being caught on camera just proves of betty's unclassy ways. I guess one of the worse things I did was parasail naked...seemed like a good idea at the time. There are some other things but I will leave it all in Florida :)


     Okay so here are my plans for loosing these 7lbs (3.18kgs):
- I already ate breakfast so I need to fast for the rest of the day
- fast the rest of today and until monday
- go to the gym and walk at least 2 miles a day
- work out and double up on my cardio

Okay its a small fast but anyone in on this with me? We can do it. I love fasting buddies. Later I will post some pictures of Florida and my sun burnt but. So stay tuned haha jk. No but really my ass is burnt.
xoxo










6 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your blog - your such a strong woman. Good luck on making your goal weight!
    And your thinspo pictures are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the thinspo today (: I can't for the florida pics! I bet it was tons of fun, glad your back! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. alchol does the same to me as well..hehe! I'm sorry you gained doll. i'm sure it'll come right off now that your home :) you seemed to have a blast!!!!! your plan sounds awesome! I would totally fast with you but it's gonna be too hard this week :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw! this post is just aw! haha...
    i want to start fasting too... so i'm in :)♥
    good lurx to us! mwuah

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the fasting. if you do feel yourself going for foods, have something like an egg white, or a piece of chicken. its all protein which gets your metabolism going. and it burns calories for your metabolism to break down protein.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i never loose anything by fasting, but it makes me feel good

    ReplyDelete