About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quicky ;)

Okay so this morning I weighed 162 and I fasted all day long until tonight when mother nature took over my tummy and I was so hungry I thought I would die. Usually challenges like that inspire a binge but I am pretending that binges don't exist. I ate fried chicken. My dad brought it. I'm trying to ignore how much calories I just took in... haha I don't even care right now because tomorrow I have a math exam. So like last time I'm asking for everyone's prayers/wishing me luck. WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN DO IT!!! I am studying for my math and so far...not so good but I will make a passing grade tomorrow a C or higher please God please. Okay I am a fatass goodnight back to studying. WAAAAAAAAHHH :(.
P.S No thinspo tonight. I will double up on it tomorrow though. :)
Love you all and thank you for the comments. I appreciate y'all so much. Especially when you pray for my good grades haha.
<3

8 comments:

  1. You can do this darling. I believe in you! I send you positive "math ace-ing" energies! Smile, take a deep breath, (possibly eat 1/2 a grapefruit just before the test... Energy AND it speeds metabolism. No sugar though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "merde". That what french teen say to wish good luck! but do not say thank you in return, or you'll break the good luck. So MERDE!!!

    And put the word 'calories' instead of X in your exam lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way I forgot to say, it's not the first time I fasted, but most of the time I ate more the days before, and I did a liquid fast (about 400 cal of fruit juice per day), and for 3 days it was okay, on the 4th I started getting dizzy, then my cyst decided to rupture. I learnt my lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! good luck on your exams, darling!!!♥
    you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog, and I nominated you for a blogger award :]
    P.S. I hope your exam went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your going to do fantastic on that math exam! I'll be thinking of you!!

    Can't wait for the thinspo!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete