About Me

My photo
My name isn't important, I am here to vent, once a full time ana but now back to square one. I started to recover after my victory of 99. Recovering on my own which is never recommended, I wanted to rid myself of this disease and I did(or at least I thought i did). I loved food, I ate and ate. I loved the way my pallet would be able to taste ingredients so well. I became one of those people who was always D.T.E (down to eat). Until I started to notice more and more weight being put on. I stepped on the scale at my friends house, ( my mother hid the scale from me) and there it was a number I never heard of a whopping 183. I immediately hated myself. Now I'm back to my old ways, habits. I used to have a blog under the name Fading Figure.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Grades, Fasting and Mono

     My idea of supporting the American troops while on spring break wasn't the best idea. I've seemed to contracted mono. Not sure yet. Going tomorrow to get a diagnosis. Trying to decide who gave it to me is hard. Was it the sexy marine, built army guy (who picked up a 168lbs (76.2kgs) me like a baby/damsel in distress and carried me to my room) (no sex just kisses)or maybe it was the blue eyed air force guy who gave me beads for making out with him. Why must Betty (my alter ego /drunken self name) be so promiscuous.

OUCH it hurts to burp haha..Okay anyways I have a fever and I am so weak. Worst of all I have white spots on my throat and a swollen neck. DEFINITELY not attractive. Since I am a positive person I feel the need to turn this into a positive sickness. I heard when you get mono you loose a lot of weight because it hurts too bad to eat. YAY. That sure will scare me to eat. And I had a lot of fun making out with sexy muscular men. Positivity rocks! lol.. I sound like some brainless cheerleader. No offense to any of you cheerleaders unless your brainless then most def take offense.

     Okay so remember that test I said to pray/wish me luck on? Well it worked. I made a 92!! Thanks to you guys and some epic note cards that I made. I am so happy, I can't wait to go over it tomorrow to see what I got wrong. I am so obsessed with making good grades its not even funny, kind of really dorky but who cares. I want to make the dean's list.

    So this morning I weighed 166lbs (75.3kgs) and then I just weighed myself again and I weighed 164lbs (74.39kgs)  YAY 2 lbs down the mono weight loss plan must be kicking in haha.. Alright I am exhausted. I will leave you ladies with a good night and some thinspo yay! (brainless cheerleader)










6 comments:

  1. okay,i'm jealous, i want sexy army guys too!
    can you send them to france? :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! look how skinny they are...! :)

    yay for the -2lbs!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh golly those two boys sound like fun! Gosh I'm deprived ! Congrats on the two pounds! Ah mono! I hope you feel better soon (: And yes, getting sick makes me excited too like I want the weight goneee any way possible!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinda makes me wish I was single... that and cello guy. *sigh* (I'll explain more on my blog).

    I remember having mono. I was hungry all the time, but I didn't have the swollen tonsils or sick stomach. Just a swollen spleen :( Did not lose any weight... but my cousin got it and lost 15 pounds which she managed to keep off the past 6 or 7 years. :D I don't hope you're sick... but I hope mono helps you? Gah, that was such a twisted comment. :P

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. when I got mono last year I lost 10 lbs without trying! Hope it works for you :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorryabout the mono but it sounds like you had fun...hehe! Congrats on your test Doll! when I was sin school, I was the same about my grades. YAY, and CONGRATS on your weight lose!!!! I always adore the thinspo I post!

    ReplyDelete